Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Escada Born in Paradise

I adore the concept of Escada perfumes (fruity, light tropical scents) but Cherry in the Air and a few others didn't smell that great on me. However, I had a mini size of Born in Paradise since last summer, and I love it. Born in Paradise is perfect for me because it's light, inoffensive, tropical, and sweet (but not too sweet!). I wore it for a fancy summer wedding and got no complaints. :)
 
Notes (from Fragrantica): "...an enchanting blend of pineapple and coconut milk, shaken with the aqueous and acidulous notes of watermelon, green apple and guava and enhanced with woody, musky and creamlike undertones."
 
Escada fragrances are limited edition (boo). Their new scent, Turquoise Summer (available to test at Ulta) is good as well, but it's extremely sweet and a bit too body spray-ish (cheap-smelling?) for me. I would wear it if I had nothing else, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment