Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

LUSH Karma

LUSH Karma soap was part of a Christmas gift from a friend, and this smell makes me really happy. It's definitely a hippie patchouli scent, but it's softened a bit with orange. LUSH recently pared its perfume line down to the classics, and now I understand why. The soap bar is so fragrant that the whole shelf where I put my unused soaps smells like Karma.
I have tried LUSH scents before (Vanillary and Dirty), but they have reached their expiration dates (can I still use them?). Dirty is good, but it's definitely more of a masculine scent. I have gotten compliments on Dirty from women! Haha. I loved Vanillary at first, but then the fragrance had something in it that made me feel turned off/nauseous. I think it was the jasmine? I'm not a huge fan of jasmine because it kind of has a "stink" to it (for lack of a better term). Maybe the solid perfume of Vanillary would be alright.

Edit: I tried Karma in the shower. It smelled fine there, but I was told I smell like a grandma's closet afterward. 😨 It smells powdery and doesn't have so much of the orange/orange flower notes that I like. Oh well, I tried. This is a no for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment